This chocolate protein fluff recipe is a real treat for the chocolate lovers. It’s not only a healthy in between snack or desert, this is also absolutely delicious!
What do you need to make it?
- 250 grams of frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop Ekopura Organic Casein Protein
- 200 ml organic chocolate milk
- 20 grams of cocoa powder
- raw cocoa nibs
- Crush the frozen strawberries in a blender until you have a fine powder
- Add the casein protein, cocoa powder a as well as the chocolate milk and blend until you have a creamy substance
- Use an electronic mixer for at least 3 minutes until you have a nice and thick fluffy mixture. Top it of with some hazel nuts and cocoa nibs and don’t forget to enjoy your delicious fluff!
Ekopura only makes use of pure organic ingredients for optimal muscle recovery, muscle growth and muscle retention. Only the best for your body and for nature. Have a look at all of our products here.